Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Wednesday 19 December 2012

EQUIMED usa GEL-50




Highest concentration of Sterile Hyaluronate Sodium available - 20mg/mL. Highest Dynamic viscosity available 22220mPa*s. Proven Track Record in Europe and the U.A.E. Used exclusively by Olympic Teams and veterinarians worldwide.
The active substance in GEL-50 Hyaluronate Sodium, is procduced by a bacterial fermentation process. GEL-50 Hyaluronic Sodium, is extrated from the capsule of Streptococcus spp. and purified, resulting in a form which is free of protein, pyrogen and nucleic acids.Hyaluronate sodium is the sodium salt of Hyaluronic acid, a non-sulphated acid mucopolysaccharide or glycosaminoglycan of high molecular weight composed of equimolar amounts of D-glucuronic acid and N-acetylglu-cosamine linked together by glycosidic bonds.

1 comments:

Nancy Hawkins said...

I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com Call or What's App +2348132777335
Website : http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/

Post a Comment